September 2014 – Harsha Purasinghe, CEO and Founder of Microimage has been selected as a 2014 Eisenhower Fellow, a prestigious award given annually by the Eisenhower Foundation. He got entitled for this achievement from a pool of international applicants. Harsha will travel to the US later this month to participate in the 2014 Eisenhower Innovation Program.
- MiHCM gains strong foothold at Thailand HR TECH Expo
- MiHCM Partners Crayon to Fuel Growth in Digital Transformation
- ENADOC and MiHCM Cloud Launches Global Partnership for HR Digital Transformation
- Microsoft together with MiHCM and Tech One Sanje discuss digital transformation of HR with business leaders
- Microimage HCM Rebrands to MiHCM As Global Expansion Continues